Monday 13 February 2012

Quite pleased

With a maintain this week. Was hoping for a loss to be under 150lb, but I'm still 152.2 which is GREAT considering I had a meal out, a takeaway and a MASSIVE (but omg sooooo divine!!) chocolate brownie at a local country park cafe. As well as a few bad days. I've not recorded my days on MFP recently but I'm slowly getting to know how much food I can eat to lose weight. I would like to lose some more weight this month, as I would like to start out at the lowest weight possible before I get pregnant. If I do get pregnant this month the baby will be born near Robert's birthday, which is a little disconcerting, and makes me wonder if it might be best to hold off until a few months time, or even until we go on holiday in June. Which will of course give me time to get down to my target weight and enjoy it for a while before I "spoil" it with growing a baby in my belly haha!

So, 152.2lb this week, 12.2lb to lose to my "see how I feel" goal. Almost 55lb lost in 16 months. Would love to get down to 60lb lost in a month's time. That would be a good feeling, and I would be my lowest ever weight I remember being.

No comments:

Post a Comment